Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hair envy

RED HAIR

Red hair is everywhere at the moment, and with very good reason. It seems as though everyday another celeb is added to list of celebrities embracing auburn locks (Jessica Alba being the latest). And why not? It can make any hairstyle look edgy in an instant .While I won't be following the trend anytime soon (only because my hair's so damaged from an attempted ombre)  I really love the look. Cue the favourites.....

(I know Ashlee Simpson has since bleached her hair but I think you'll agree the red is so much nicer than her current look.)

Gustav Klimt Scarf From Http://Www.Romwe.Com/Kissing Tiny Silk Twill Kerchief P 1464.Html, Doctor Bag From Http://Www.Romwe.Com/Pu Doctor Retro Bag P 831.Html, Balloon Skirt From Gina Tricot (Second Hand)













No comments:

Post a Comment