Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The concept

 I actually originally created this blog to avoid studying for exams, it lay dormant for a while but I always intended coming back to it before the subsequent set of exams. My main idea was to trawl the streets of Dublin(and its surrounding areas) to find style savvy risk takers, document their outfits(ie. shyly ask to take their photo) and then post where they got their clothes. The only problems I have encountered thus far are; my camera breaking and the overwhelming fear of rejection by the people I approach. While I await the arrival of my new camera  I intend to blog about the realm of fashion quite generally. As of late I find I'm addicted to style blogs so I reckon I may as well try my hand at writing one- how hard can it be right? Bare with me, I'm new at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment